We’re glad you’re interested in our little ol’ hiking group. Please take a look at our hiking events as listed on our website or our facebook page. And here is the general way of doing so:
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE WITH THE LA TRAIL HIKERS?
Joining our group is easy. There is no official membership. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Choose an upcoming hike to attend from our schedule: https://latrailhikers.com/schedule
- Click on the hike you’re interested in attending (if there is no link, then the hike details are not ready yet, simply check again at a later date).
- Make sure the hike level matches your experience level.
- Prepare your hiking gear/attire, nutrition, and water. And, any other special requirements/recommendations as noted in the hike details page (e.g. Adventure Pass for parking)
- (Optional) RSVP for the specific hike via our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/latrailhikers/events/) to let us know you’re going, get last minute updates, ask questions, share pictures, or anything else
- Finally, show up to the hike in good health. “Health before hike.”
We’ll take care of the rest. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us: [email protected]. We hope this helps and we hope to see you soon!